Primary Location: Netherlands-The Hague
NATO Body: NATO Communications and Information Agency (NCI Agency)
Salary (Pay Basis): 4,683.67 Euro (EUR) Monthly
Grade: B.5Description NATO offers you more than a job. It gives you a mission: building peace and security for one billion people in Europe and North America. The NATO Communications & Information Agency is leading NATO’s Digital Endeavour.
We are NATO’s technology and cyber leaders, helping NATO Nations to communicate and work together in smarter ways. Our work is challenging and meaningful, and you will develop and apply your expertise as part of a dynamic international team of civilian and military professionals.What do we offer?
- Genuinely meaningful work as part of the most successful alliance in history.
- 3 year contract with competitive tax-free salary and household and children’s allowances
- Privileges for expatriate staff including expatriation and education allowances (where appropriate) and additional home leave
- Excellent private health insurance scheme
- Generous annual leave of 30 days plus official holidays
- Retirement Pension Plan
Based in The Hague you will join the Agency as we embark on a journey to transform our IT services to support NATO’s Digital Endeavour. You will be responsible for contributing to service design, service transition and service operation effort of Command and Control (C2) Service Line including requirements capturing, requirements management, development, acquisition and Operations and Maintenance of products and services.About you
We are looking for a talented and knowledgeable Principal Scientific Assistant - Support Engineer with minimum vocational training and 3 years of experience in the management, operation, administration, testing and maintenance of software for modern information systems in a networked and distributed environment.
A different qualification coupled with particularly relevant experience may also be considered.Knowledge of English, both written and spoken, is essential. Competencies The NCI Agency is looking for individuals have tangible experience and knowledge in following areas;
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Creating and Innovating
- Planning and Organising
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives
Please be informed that you are required to attach obligatory qualification certificates to your application. If you fail to do this, your application will not be considered.