Primary Location: Belgium-Mons
NATO Body: NATO Communications and Information Agency (NCI Agency)
Salary (Pay Basis): 7,964.85Euro (EUR) Yearly
NATO offers you more than a job. It gives you a mission: building peace and Security for one billion people in Europe and North America. The NATO Communications & Information Agency is leading NATO’s Digital Endeavour.
We are NATO’s technology and cyber leaders, helping NATO Nations to communicate and work together in smarter ways. Our work is challenging and meaningful, and you will develop and apply your expertise as part of a dynamic international team of civilian and military professionals.
What do we offer?
- Genuinely meaningful work as part of the most successful alliance in history.
- 3 year contract with competitive tax-free salary and household and children’s allowances
- Privileges for expatriate staff including expatriation and education allowances (where appropriate) and additional home leave
- Excellent private health insurance scheme
- Generous annual leave of 30 days plus official holidays
- Retirement Pension Plan
About the job
Based in Mons you will join the Agency as we embark on a journey to transform our IT services to support NATO’s Digital Endeavour. You will be responsible for development of internal NCIA CIS Security vision and strategy that is aligned to organizational priorities including CIS security metrics and reporting framework to measure efficiency and effectiveness of the CIS security programme.
For a full list of duties please review the job description.
We’re looking for a talented and knowledgeable Agency CIS Security Manager with ideally a Master's degree and 5 years of experience.
A different qualification coupled with particularly relevant experience may also be considered.
Ideally, you will have similar experience as Chief Information Security Officer of a medium or large enterprise, responsible to Senior Leadership for the development of a CIS Security vision and strategy aligned to organizational priorities;
Knowledge of English, both written and spoken, is essential and some knowledge of French is desirable.
The NCI Agency is looking for individuals have tangible experience and knowledge in the following areas:
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Persuading and Influencing
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts
- Planning and Organising
- Adapting and Responding to Change
Please be informed that you are required to attach required qualification certificates to your application. If you fail to do this, your application will not be considered.