This job opportunity is located in Dallas, Texas Overview Are you ready to join an organization where you can make an extraordinary impact every single day? Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? Absolutely. This is satisfying and challenging work that makes a real difference in people's lives. We are where you can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. We are where you can connect people to making a lifesaving impact. We are where you can partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare. The American Heart Association is where you can make an extraordinary impact. Responsibilities The American Heart Association (AHA) has an excellent opportunity for a Portfolio Lead, Women's Markets & Relationships at our office located in Dallas, TX or anywhere within the United States. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of Go Red for Women’s (GRFW) national and international initiatives designed to improve women’s health and wellness. Responsible for collaborating across the AHA as the portfolio subject matter expert to identify and build new partnerships, encourage revenue generating opportunities, and oversee delivery of funding priorities and requirements. Also, responsible for developing tactical plan for program sustainability and field engagement. Here are some of the essential job duties:Apply Now
- Assist in the development of strategic plans and implementation and serve- as a senior subject matter expert to facilitate the Women’s Portfolio expansion and integration across the enterprise. Collaborate with a variety of AHA Departments such as Science, Advocacy, Community Health and Mission Advancement to drive end-to-end customer solutions related to the portfolio and advance Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for communications and Marketing with a focus on growing awareness, brand recognition and overall visibility.
- Identify key national strategic alliance partners to achieve new business and volunteer relationships in an effort to advance opportunities for revenue generation, volunteer leadership and multi-faceted collaborations. Cultivate, improve or maintain relationships to achieve scale/sustainability of GRFW programming. Provide ongoing relationship management, tracking and evaluation.
- Assist in the development and implementation of international GRFW strategies as part of a cross functional team that includes writing business plans for building revenue and Global Health impact in women.
- Oversee development of resources to support GRFW national communications, marketing and consumer research. Analyzes and evaluates effectiveness and customer engagement with portfolio assets and strategic objectives. Provides recommendations for programmatic development, evaluation and improvement.
- Develops and maintains cooperative working relationships with AHA staff, volunteers, sponsors and partners throughout the entire product planning process. In collaboration with portfolio executive lead, identifies and establishes Portfolio teams to address Product Development, marketing campaigns, success measures and Analysis of market response and reach.
- Oversee assigned Portfolio operations such as event support, survey development, Data Analysis, ROI reports, and annual impact reports. Analyzes market trends and business relationships to align with assigned portfolio. Supports the development and execution of the portfolio business plan, reporting on progress and outcomes.
- A Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent work experience
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Business Development or account management
- Experience in program development, planning and management
- Experience in Public Health or non-profit services
- Comprehensive experience building business cases, analyzing market trends and identifying creative business opportunities
- Ability to influence leadership without direct authority
- Ability to communicate and present ideas across diverse audiences