Provide diagnosis and treatment to patients at the Anonymous Clinic and provide medical consultant to Anonymous clinic staff. Accountabilities:Apply Now
- Provide diagnosis and treatment to all patients at the Anonymous Clinic
- Manage all clinic and services provided to HIV positive clients at the Anonymous Clinic and the services include Same-Day ART, Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis, Post-Exposure Prophylaxis, and cervical pep smear, and anal pep smear
- Improve service quality and implement innovative services at the Anonymous Clinic
- Prepare knowledge brief to be published to Anonymous Clinic staff and general populations
- Act as a moderator to facilitate meetings to provide knowledge related to HIV/AIDS for internal and external parties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree in Medical Doctor with Thai National Licensing
- Experience in providing diagnostics and treatment to HIV positive clients
- Has sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas.
- Articulate and professional and able to communicate in a clear, positive fashion with clients and staff.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluent Thai and good command of English
- Typical office environment.
- Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift 5-50 lbs.