*Position location to be determined by home country of successful candidate in a jurisdiction (US state or country) where WVI is registered to operate. World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice. Here’s where you come in: As Partnering Advisor, you will help put into practice World Vision’s our imperative to collaborate for greater impact across a range of World Vision entities. To do this you will:Apply Now
- implement the organisational development programme ‘Partner of Choice’ with specific Field Offices which strengthens their effectiveness to be fit-to-partner.
- maintain field capability for partnering through Training of Trainers, coaching and up-to-date blended learning approaches to achieve transformational development and meet programme quality standards in World Vision’s programming.
- facilitate and support the emerging community of practice of WV leaders and staff engaged in cross-sector partnerships including the development of case studies to capture key learning.
- support effective Design, Monitoring and Evaluation of partnerships.
- Appropriate postgraduate qualifications in a relevant discipline eg. international development.
- Minimum of 3 years of knowledge and experience of multi-stakeholder partnerships.
- Strong understanding of DME, (ideally applied to partnerships).
- Fully Fluent: English. French or other second language preferred.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in the area of international development with full understanding and practice of a range of different civil society partnering situations including some multi-stakeholder, multi-sectoral partnerships.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in diverse Community Development contexts.
- Partnership Brokers Association accreditation or equivalent.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time.