Operations Specialists—Various Positions, USAID/Colombia Venezuela Response and Integration (VRI), Colombia Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. Proposal Summary: The purpose of the expected, five-year Venezuela Response and Integration (VRI) activity is to build the Colombian government's Migration Management capacity to (1) document and track migrants, (2) refer migrants to municipal level services, and (3) promote social integration and acceptance of migrants. This activity requires developing plans, policies and processes related to Border Management at the national level—particularly Migración Colombia, Cancillería de la República de Colombia and Gerencia de Fronteras—and those related to service delivery at the subnational and municipal levels. VRI will help create the legislative and administrative framework to carry out subsequent activities that strengthen economic opportunities and social services, but will focus primarily on improving governance and service delivery. To ensure a holistic and comprehensive response to the migration crisis, VRI will promote the social and economic integration of migrants, as well as reduced xenophobia in receptor communities. All activities will take place in Colombia. Position Summaries: MSI is recruiting qualified Colombian professionals with expertise in the following areas:Apply Now
- Finance and Administration
- Grants Management
- Procurement Management
- Human Resources (HR)
- Information Technology (IT)
- A bachelor's degree in international development, management or relevant field preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the relevant areas of expertise listed above.
- Experience with donor-funded projects with multiple activities preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relevant USAID and Colombian rules and regulations related to operations, administration and procurement; demonstrated ability to work with a broad range of subcontractors, vendors, and civil society stakeholders and partners.
- Spoken and written fluency in Spanish. Proficiency in English preferred.