Office Support Coordinator" id="link" class="link">Administrative Coordinator Background: Are you a bilingual seasoned professional in office Administration who can juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment? Do you want to see your work having an impact on people’s lives through the accomplishment of our mission? If so thjis may be an opportunity for you. The team: Our Social Sector (SCL) is a multidisciplinary team that invests in people as the means to improve lives and overcome the development challenges in the countries we serve. Weformulate public policy solutions to reduce poverty and improve the delivery of education, work, social protection, and Health Services. Our objective is to advance a more productive region, with equal opportunities for both men and womenand greater inclusion of the most vulnerable groups. What you will do:Apply Now
- Organize and effectively manage the Sector Manager’s calendar, daily activities and travel arrangements to ensure an efficient use of the Manager’s time while understanding the norms and culture of the IDB.
- Support the Sector Manager in his/her Business travel agenda and back-to-office tasks guarantying that Bank policies and procedures are followed.
- Manage all proper documentation for weekly meetings of the Board of Executive Directors where Manager must assist or delegate to senior staff.
- Edit, proofread and perform quality control of official Bank correspondence (SISCOR) of the Department to Bank internal stakeholders.
- Participate as a key front office team member in all activities related to Administrative processes.
- Guarantee correct publication and filing in the Bank’s repository of official operational and administrative documents ensuring accessibility to all Stakeholders.
- Ensure an accurate and in a timely manner processing of standalone invoices and Letters of Agreements.
- Be responsible for on-time time and labor reporting for the Sector Manager, and ensures the front office complies in a timely manner.
- Oversee the tracking of vacation time taken for full-time consultants in the front office.
- Coordinate and supervise with responsibility and as an active leadership role for the logistics arrangements of meetings and any other events sponsored by SCL, including managing agendas, coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, and prioritizing activities that involve the staff.
- Review, supervise and manage competitive processes of the social sector for individual contractuals, including the verification of the final contract approved by HRD to guarantee the offer accepted by the contractual.
- Review all documentation needed for SCL Hiring Requests, including individual contractuals and consulting firms, compiling the correct information in order to prepare the files for each contract.
- Follow-up on matters pending action and independently handles and expedites routine information requests.
- Education: Bachelor degree or equivalent in Administration, Economics, Social Sciences, Political Sciences, Public Policy or relevant field.
- Experience: You have at least 5 years of relevant experience of the duties and accountabilities of this position. You have proven experience in similar positions, preferably at a similar level in an international/multilateral organization.
- Languages: Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Spanish required. Oral and written proficiency in a third Bank language (French or Portuguese) is desired.