Primary Location: Netherlands-The Hague
NATO Body: NATO Communications and Information Agency (NCI Agency)
Salary (Pay Basis): 5,966.30Euro (EUR) MonthlyGrade: A.2 Description NATO offers you more than a job. It gives you a mission: building peace and security for one billion people in Europe and North America. The NATO Communications & Information Agency is leading NATO’s Digital Endeavour. We are NATO’s technology and cyber leaders, helping NATO Nations to communicate and work together in smarter ways. Our work is challenging and meaningful, and you will develop and apply your expertise as part of a dynamic international team of civilian and military professionals. What do we offer?
- Genuinely meaningful work as part of the most successful alliance in history.
- 3 year contract with competitive tax-free salary and household and children’s allowances
- Privileges for expatriate staff including expatriation and education allowances (where appropriate) and additional home leave
- Excellent private health insurance scheme
- Generous annual leave of 30 days plus official holidays
- Retirement Pension Plan
- Deciding and Initiating Action
- Working with People
- Persuading and Influencing
- Planning and Organising
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations