Creative Associates seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Officer for an anticipated USAID-funded project in Tunisia focused on legislative strengthening. Based in Tunis, Tunisia, the MEL Officer is responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities. The MEL Officer must ensure that all activities are in line with USAID evaluation policies, as well as the Automated Directives System (ADS) and monitoring and learning best practices. Reporting and Supervision: The MEL Officer will report to the MEL Manager or their designee. ResponsibilitiesApply Now
- Provides broad support on MEL Design and implementation, monitoring strategies, partner organizations, and organizational capacity assessments;
- Lead Creative's efforts in Tunisia to gather project-related data;
- Input data into the projects Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) database;
- Guides learning agenda; and
- Reviews and updates performance monitoring plans.
- At least a Masters' degree in business, economics, statistics, international development, or a related field (or, alternately, a bachelor's degree in a relevant field and two (2) additional years of relevant experience);
- At least two (2) years of technical experience in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans and Results-based Management;
- Demonstrated understanding of cost-benefit Analysis;
- Experience in Tunisia is required; and
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- Prior experience working on MEL on a donor-funded project; and
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic.