Creative Associates seeks a Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Manager for an anticipated USAID-funded project in Tunisia focused on legislative strengthening. Based in Tunis, Tunisia, the MEL Manager is responsible for all monitoring, evaluation, and learning activities. The MEL Manager must ensure that all activities are in line with USAID evaluation policies, as well as the Automated Directives System (ADS) and monitoring and learning best practices. Reporting and Supervision: The MEL Manager will report to the Chief of Party or their designee. ResponsibilitiesApply Now
- Provides broad support on MEL Design and implementation, monitoring strategies, partner organizations, and organizational capacity assessments;
- Manages the project's web-based Monitoring and Evaluation database;
- Guides learning agenda; and
- Reviews and updates performance monitoring plans.
- At least a Masters' degree in business, economics, statistics, international development, or a related field (or, alternately, a bachelor's degree in a relevant field and five (5) additional years of relevant experience);
- At least five (5) years of technical experience in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans and Results-based Management;
- Demonstrated understanding of cost-benefit Analysis;
- Experience in Tunisia is required; and
- Fluency in English and French is required.
- Prior experience working on MEL on a donor-funded project; and
- Proficiency in written and spoken Arabic.