Grade: [[NOA]] Vacancy no.: [[CAIRO/DC/NO/2020/22]] Publication date: 19 August, 2020 Application deadline (midnight local time): 18 September, 2020 Job ID: [] Department: [[Egypt Youth Employment (EYE): Jobs and Private Sector Development in Rural Egypt]] Organization Unit: [[ILO DWT/CO Cairo]] Location: [[Cairo,Egypt]] Contract type: [[FT]] Contract duration:[[12 months (with possibility of extension)]] Under article 4.2, paragraph (e) of the Staff Regulations, the filling of vacancies in technical cooperation projects does not fall under Annex I of the Staff Regulations and is made by direct selection by the Director-General. In order to support the best informed process in the filling of the above-mentioned vacancy by direct selection, the ILO invites interested candidates to submit their application online by the above date. The following are eligible to apply:Apply Now
- ILO Internal candidates in accordance with paragraphs 31 and 32 of Annex I of the Staff Regulations.
- External candidates*
- Experience with quantitative, qualitative research methodologies. Capacity to produce high-quality briefs and reports in both Arabic and English.
- Experience in a non-governmental organization or in the United Nations (desirable).
- Experience in strategic planning and performance measurement, including indicator selection, target setting, reporting, Database Management, and developing M&E and/performance monitoring plans
- Experience in planning and managing surveys.
- Experience developing and refining data collection tools.
- Expertise in analysing data using statistical software.
- Proficient in information technology Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, web browsers, use of database applications...
- The contract and its continuity is subject to the availability of funds
- Only those candidates that are short-listed for assessment will be contacted
- Candidates who pass the interview and have good capabilities as may be recommended by the panel, may get selected for similar positions
- The Office reserves to itself the right to appoint candidates at a level below the level of the advertised post depending on their experience
- Assessed candidates who will be considered as appointable for this position can also be offered to be assigned on a TEMPORARY position at the same or at a lower grade provided that said candidates possesses the minimum qualifications for this position