Loan and Corporate Accounts Associate (Treasury & Risk Associate) Background: We are looking for someone who is dedicated, upbeat, and team-oriented to work in the Loan and Corporate Accounts Group and report to the Group Head. The team’s mission: Within the Treasury Division, our Group executes processes related to the Loan back-office and Corporate Accounts Payable and Receivable. What you’ll do:Apply Now
- Execute, with limited direct supervision, loan billing and collections activities, including follow up of arrears and application of arrears sanctions according to the Arrears Bank’s Norms and Procedures.
- Analyze, review and provide comments on financial terms and conditions of private sector project documents and loan agreements to ensure compliance with Bank lending policies.
- Provide input into the identification, development, and implementation of projects, programs, studies or activities related to the servicing of the loan portfolio.
- Coordinate disbursement system controls and development.
- Provide procedural and task guidance to more junior staff.
- Manage Financial Services relations and reporting with the Bank's borrowers, Guarantors, Executing Agencies, and other Bank staff.
- Maintain extensive contacts with Bank's Paying Agents in operations related to project finance.
- Provide support to off-shore office and make recommendations for process improvement.
- Ensure loan related transactional processes are robust and align with deadlines and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)