Business Unit:President ComplexDivision:Not ApplicableDepartment:Office of the PresidentContract type:Fixed Term ContractCountry:Saudi ArabiaLocation:Saudi Arabia - JeddahClosing date:18-Jun-2020
JOB PURPOSE:To provide paralegal support services and assistance to lawyers and department’s management.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:Support to Adahi Operations
- Provides high level leagal administrative support for the lawyers and department management, Performing a variety of technical, secretalrial and administrative functions, perform other related duties as assigned.
Analysis of lega problems
- Under supervision of lawyer review routine legal documents and disbursement request against check lists to ensure compliance with the Adahi policies and regulations.
- Participate in the preparation of routine legal documents as well as making any required amendments. Compose letters, memos, agenda items, presentations and e-mails, and participate in compose contracts at scope of work.
- Manage details by relieving the department management of routine request and matters, follow established rules and procedures in responding to request and redirecting assignments to concern staff member and organize the department’s record keeping system and ensure maintenance of legal files and legal documents, maintain follow-up system to ensure timely completion of assignments.
- Respond to queries and requisitions, act as liaison be ansewring details inquires either orally or in writing on a veriety of Adahi activities.
- Prepare periodical reports on activities of the department.
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in legal study, Business Adminstration or any relevent major
- Associates or certificate programs in legal assistant studies is an advantage.
Necessary knowledge and experience to be able to do the job:
- Standard secretarial procedures and legal office management techniques.
- 1–3 Years experience as Paralegal/Legal assistant/Legal secretary.
Job Specific Technical Skills:
- English & Arabic.
- Communication Skills.
- Policies & Procedures.
- Building Relationships
- Motivation to learn and share
- Passion for Excellance
- Communication & Partnership
- Problem Solving
- Stakeholder Client Management
- Language Proficiency
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia