We are looking for a Trade and Supply Chain Finance (TSCF) Transactor to provide support to clients and business partners in ensuring smooth execution of trade and supply chain finance deals through active coordination with key stakeholders. Background: The Investment Operations Department is responsible for generating a portfolio of high quality, creditworthy, and environmentally and socially sound projects that result in significant development impact. The business cycle goes from the identification, selection, origination, approval and execution of transactions to their monitoring. The Department follows a matrix model, with three segment divisions covering Infrastructure and Energy, Financial Institutions and Corporates, and three transversal divisions covering Financial Products and Services, the Advisory Services and Portfolio Management. The team: The Trade and Supply Chain Finance (TSCF) Transactor will be assigned to the Trade and Supply Chain Finance team and will work under the direct supervision of the team Head. What you will do:Apply Now
- Conduct negotiations with internal stakeholders, front-middle-back offices, contract review related to on boarding process for the current and future for clients and suppliers and buyers into to SAE (Strategic Approved Entities ), such as banks, fintechs and other relevant counter parties for business.
- Be responsible for credit limit outstanding (will be active interaction with IOs and TSCF Sales Team with credit limits approved without usage and control maturities and renews).
- Be responsible for processing TSCF and as first line of defense, coordinate: RAROCs, product presentation, New Client Taking Over, Indicative Term Sheets, client proposal follow-ups, legal documentation, AML checks for customer and non-customers, deals slips, market pricing, legal review, doc check list and credit limits setups in middle-back offices systems.
- Support the implementation, in a controlled and efficient manner, IDBI’s channel products related to Fintechs/relevant counterparties and responsible for supply chain on boarding process.
- Team-up with the Product Sales Specialist, and make sure the execution of the end-to-end process and delivery the solution as per client’s expectation.
- Support the assessment of the complexity and feasibility of the proposed solution and its impact upon the bank in terms of technical - legal feasibility.
- Support TSCF to ensure smooth execution of specific deals, including cross-country and regional mandates.
- Manage regional de-risking documentation functions in LAC, including negotiation and deal execution in coordination with internal partners e.g. Compliance, Finance, Risk and Resource Mobilization. Ensure all regulatory changes are reflected in our documentation and overall end to end processes.
- Monitor and manage deal reporting, including facilitating escalation and approvals for deviations, ensuring overall compliance and monitoring of documentary obligations and payments to investors.
- Provide solution to the full satisfaction of the client, including support training and initial support and retention.
- Analyze customer requirements, and match them to product capabilities, and communicate when gaps exist.
- Deliver the complete legal documentation
- Supports the TSCF Sales organization (including IOs) in answering channel related questions and presenting solutions to customers when needed.
- Be responsible for credit limit outstanding (will be active interaction with credit limits approved without usage and control maturities and renews).