World Vision International VisionFund International is Financial Empowerment from World Vision, a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organization devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Working together as part of World Vision – VisionFund enables communities to increase economic activity, access clean water, education and healthcare, benefit from improvements to Nutrition, and provide the foundations for local economies to flourish. In 2017, VisionFund provided 1.47 million loans totalling more than US $836 million, while impacting 2.6 million jobs. Here’s where you come in: An Investment Analyst, Vision Fund International has been established to ensure rigorous, objective, and transparent investment decision making. The investment function is a broad division of the VFI Global Centre Finance Department and comprises the following departmental units:Apply Now
- Investment Transaction – sourcing of investment opportunities, underwriting Analysis, structuring, pricing, execution, and performance monitoring.
- Portfolio Management – strategy, budgeting, asset allocation and rebalancing, market and economic monitoring, reporting, analysis, and Administration.
- Treasury – management of liquidity, short term investments, and asset/liability risk (including FX, interest rate, maturity, and portfolio quality), hedging, trading, and settlements.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or related quantitative discipline.
- Strong MS Excel skills required, with competency in intermediate to advanced functions.
- Advanced knowledge of financial markets.
- 3+ years direct Financial Analysis experience, ideally in Banking or related investing or lending practices.
- Theoretical knowledge of and/or experience with foreign currency risk and hedging.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- National/international travel anticipated up to 10% of the time and flexibility to communicate with colleagues in different timezones (email/skype/phone).