equired Documents for This Application Please note that you will need to have the following information ready in order to complete your application:Apply Now
- A completed “Duties and Responsibilities Form” (refer to step 1 on your eRecruitment Profile page).
- Motivation letter (maximum of 400 words).
- Two reference letters (one academic).
- Scanned copies of university degrees and/or diplomas.
- Scanned copies of official academic transcripts that state your courses, results and completion date.
- One short essay on a subject relevant to the work of the Court (maximum of 750 words, single spaced, type written).
- The protection of the ICC premises, property and courtroom functions through the strict control of access and egress and the maintenance of an armed protection force;
- The management and control of all electronic security and surveillance protection systems operated at the seat of the Court;
- The safe handling and custody of all detained persons whilst detained at the seat of the Court;
- The background investigative screening (vetting) of staff, contractors and other support workers to ensure the reliability and integrity of personnel assigned to a security sensitive environment;
- To promote the safety and security of ICC staff and its investigative and judicial processes, including coordination and liaison with the security agencies of the host country and member states and other international organisations;
- The armed protection of designated staff members, premises and evidence in areas of investigative operations and the provision of close protection escorts, contingency plans, staff tracking and operational liaison with host government or international support agencies;
- The prevention of unsafe acts at work, the promotion of a safe working environment and the immediate response to fire, safety and first aid or security incidents or emergencies.
- Able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications).