We are looking for a talented and committed intern to support UNICEF’s Talent Outreach team to identify, attract and engage the best talent to work with UNICEF and fulfill our mandate for every child in the world. UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential. Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. And we never give up. For every child, an advocate. The UNICEF Internship Programme offers qualified and eligible students at both Headquarters (HQ) and Country Offices (CO) the unique opportunity to acquire direct practical experience in UNICEF's work and the United Nations system under the direct supervision of experienced UNICEF staff. For every Child, you demonstrate… Our core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results. UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages qualified female and male candidates from all national, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of our organization. Purpose of the internship: UNICEF’s Talent Outreach team is dedicated to identifying, attracting and engaging the best talent to work with UNICEF and fulfill our mandate for every child in the world. Under the supervision of the HR Officer, Talent Outreach, the intern will:Apply Now
- Support the development and implementation of UNICEF’s talent outreach strategy in line with organizational talent objectives.
- Support the conceptualization and development of a global diversity strategy in line with UNICEF’s staffing priorities.
- Assist in capacity building for talent outreach activities in close collaboration with clients, stakeholders and partners.
- Conduct data analytics and reporting for talent outreach activities and conduct in-depth benchmarking and best practices research on talent attraction and employer branding.
- Contribute to the preparation, development and execution for marketing and branding campaigns and talent outreach events.
- Provide additional sourcing support for key positions by leveraging effective channels and partnerships including platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, professional networks and associations, social media, etc.
- Provide assistance in organizational employer branding activities and support the management and content development for career-related digital channels (e.g., career site and social media channels.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or Ph.D. degree programme or have graduated within the past two years.
- A first-level university degree in human resources management, communications, marketing, business administration, management, social sciences or related field.
- Excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Knowledge of relevant computer systems and applications; excellent knowledge of MS Office is required.
- Knowledge and experience in the field of talent acquisition, recruitment marketing, digital marketing strategies and/or people analytics is an asset.