MSI Syria Project Management Internships MSI is searching for a Syria Project Management Intern to join the Middle East, North Africa (MENA) team. This role is a great way to start a development career because our Internships are diverse and fast paced, with opportunities to assist and support dozens of projects or dive in to one project specifically depending on interest and regional needs. A Project Manager (PM) oversees and manages all aspects of a project, from budget management to deliverable submission. A Project Management Intern supports these same responsibilities, thus having the unique opportunity to learn firsthand how to successfully manage international Development Projects. This role would report directly to our Project Management Team on the Syria project and would be located in Arlington, VA. This Internship is perfect for individuals who are interested in:Apply Now
- Developing management tools to better support the organization of a project.
- Recruiting and onboarding local and international candidates for various new roles within a project.
- Translating, reviewing, and editing deliverables, presentations, and reports for submission to a client.
- Drafting correspondence between MSI and USAID or other MSI clients.
- Overseeing subcontractor finances and reviewing field office accounting systems to ensure compliance.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Time management skills and ability to juggle multiple varying responsibilities
- Creativity and capacity to take initiative
- Enthusiasm and motivation to learn