1. Internship TOPIC: "Regional Trade and Private Sector Development in Central West Asia Region." 2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION: Under the guidance of the supervisors and with engagement of the Project Team Leaders, the Intern will assist in background research and prepare a report on at least one topic and address the following for the chosen topic:Apply Now
- Policy recommendations for improved Trade & Competitiveness in the region.
- Policy recommendations and roadmap for Improved Private Sector Development and/or Investment Climate Reforms.
- What examples are there in more developed member countries and could this be translated with modifications in the region?
- Duration: 8 weeks (with a possibility of extension)
- Timing: January 2021
- A written report and oral presentation with case studies and explanations on the topic.