Please note that you will need to have the following information ready in order to complete your application:Apply Now
- A completed “Duties and Responsibilities Form” (refer to step 1 on your eRecruitment Profile page).
- Motivation letter (maximum of 400 words).
- Two reference letters (one academic).
- Scanned copies of university degrees and/or diplomas.
- Scanned copies of official academic transcripts that state your courses, subjects results and completion date.
- One short essay on a subject relevant to the work of the Court (maximum of 750 words, single spaced, type written).
- Monitoring media in Arabic featuring news articles relevant to developments in the Arabic speaking ICC’s situation countries as well as media coverage of the Court’s activities and proceedings.
- Support for social media campaigns
- Support for Outreach projects, including research on the context in the subject situation country, communication channels and proposals for the information tools, knowledge and perceptions about the Court, drafting reports etc.
- Monitoring social media
- Support new website/social media projects, assisting in designing infographics and visuals and/or or drafting content
- Assisting in organization of information sessions and other meetings
- Take notes at specific meetings
- Adaptability to a multicultural and multilingual working environment encompassing the principal legal traditions of the world.
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently.
- A good standard of computer literacy (especially Microsoft Office applications)
- Other important qualities are discretion, reliability, intellectual rigor, precision, perseverance, honesty, creativity, co-operative spirit and integrity.