Please note that you will need to have the following information ready in order to complete your application:Apply Now
- A completed “Duties and Responsibilities Form” (refer to step 1 on your eRecruitment Profile page).
- Motivation letter (maximum of 400 words).
- Two reference letters (one academic).
- Scanned copies of university degrees and/or diplomas.
- Scanned copies of official academic transcripts that state your courses, results and completion date.
- One short essay on a subject relevant to the work of the Court (maximum of 750 words, single spaced, type written).
- Conduct legal research
- Assist in the drafting of legal filings
- Participate in evidence Analysis and review of documents for disclosure
- Contribute to discussions at team meetings
- Able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications). Knowledge of Casemap, TRIM, and Ringtail is an asset.