Organisational Unit: Office of Public Counsel for the Defence, Registry Duty Station: The Hague - NL Contract Duration: 3 to 6 months Deadline for Applications: 30/04/2020 Required Documents for This Application Please note that you will need to have the following information ready in order to complete your application:Apply Now
- A completed “Duties and Responsibilities Form” (refer to step 1 on your eRecruitment Profile page).
- Motivation letter (maximum of 400 words).
- Two reference letters (one academic).
- Scanned copies of university degrees and/or diplomas.
- Scanned copies of official academic transcripts that state your courses, results and completion date.
- One short essay on a subject relevant to the work of the Court (maximum of 750 words, single spaced, type written).
- Conduct research on a wide range of complex legal issues;
- Draft memoranda, summaries, legal notes, and meeting minutes;
- Follow proceedings to assist with team assistance;
- Participate in internal meetings of the Court and presentations to external groups.
- Ablility to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environment.
- Strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively) with equal ability to work independently.
- Good research and drafting skills.
- High standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications and electronic databases).