Organisational Unit: Immediate Office of the Registrar, Registry Duty Station: The Hague - NL Contract Duration: 6 months Deadline for Applications: 31/12/2020 Required Documents for This Application Please note that you will need to have the following information ready in order to complete your application:Apply Now
- A completed “Duties and Responsibilities Form” (refer to step 1 on your eRecruitment Profile page).
- Motivation letter (maximum of 400 words).
- Two reference letters (one academic).
- Scanned copies of university degrees and/or diplomas.
- Scanned copies of official academic transcripts that state your courses, results and completion date.
- One short essay on a subject relevant to the work of the Court (maximum of 750 words, single spaced, type written).
- Conduct background research on a wide variety of matters to support the work of the Registrar;
- Draft minutes of Registry, Hague Working Group, inter-Organ and other meetings;
- Draft letters, speaking points, speeches and other documents for the Registrar;
- Assist in drafting legal and policy memoranda, reports and analyses on assigned topics;
- Assist in updating and producing content for the IOR intranet site;
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications).