1. Internship TOPIC: "South Asia's Experience and Innovations to Combat Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19)." 2. SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTION:Apply Now
- Research and provide detailed Analysis on successful models of COVID-19 response in Asia, particularly South Asia, with a focus on large underserved populations;
- Track and conduct analysis on COVID-19 treatment and vaccine development, vaccine Supply Chain, and Cold Chain Logistics;
- Summarize latest literature on the topic, list the methodologies adopted for analysis, and describe the benefits and disadvantages of different approaches;
- Analyze information from management perspectives such as implementation and governance arrangements and cost structures as well as from the perspective of health outcomes;
- Develop a well-structured research report;
- Develop and deliver a presentation to ADB staff on findings.
- Duration: 8 weeks (with a possibility of extension)
- Timing: January 2021
Qualifications6. EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- be enrolled in a Master's or a PhD program in Public Health, with a focus on Global Health systems in developing countries at a school in one of the ADB member countries, both prior to and after the internship assignment; and
- be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB's work.