This job opportunity is located in Dallas, Texas Overview Are you ready to join an organization where you can be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives? Envision all Americans enjoying ideal cardiovascular health free of heart disease and stroke. At the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association, we get to work toward that goal every single day. Is it easy? No. Is it worthwhile? you bet! This is satisfying work that makes a real difference in people's lives. You can achieve professional growth with personal fulfillment. You will connect with people and make a lifesaving impact. You will partner with individuals, schools, lawmakers, healthcare providers and others to ensure everyone has access to healthier lifestyle choices and proper healthcare. Responsibilities The American Heart Association (AHA) has a great opportunity for a Part-time Internship in our National Center office located in Dallas, TX . This internship will focus on supporting the Consumer Health group with administrative and core Marketing duties. We will gladly work with your schedule, but we are expecting this person to work approx. 10-15 hours each week. This internship will last approximately 7-8 months. Want to help get your resume to the top? We are looking for your expertise in the following areas. QualificationsApply Now
- Currently pursuing a BA/BS or higher in Marketing, Communications, English, or Science.
- Must be knowledgeable in Word, Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to produce charts and graphs.
- Self-starter with good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- AHA knowledge
- Understanding of Health Equity
- Prior experience with Exact Target and Content Marketing/Writing