We currently have two 6 month Intern opportunities in our office in Tbilsi Role description: Under the supervision of bankers in the team, the intern will support the transaction related process in:Apply Now
- Data gathering, research, Analysis and provide background information into companies or sectors.
- Administrative and analytical support in specific areas of Project Monitoring.
- Production of reports required during the project cycle and liaison with the Bank’s internal credit department and other relevant departments.
- Drafting specific assigned portions of EBRD documents and correspondence.
- Attending meetings with bankers where appropriate.
- Assist in the Team's TC Project.
- Proven analytical skills
- Numerical skills
- Financial skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Very good written (report writing, correspondence) and verbal communication skills in English
- good relevant degree from a leading university in the country of education ( economics, finance, business)
- computer literacy
- some relevant commercial experience
- experience in other IFIs and Donor Experience is a plus