Organisational Unit: Information Management Unit, Information Management Services Section, Registry Duty Station: The Hague - NL Contract Duration: 3 to 6 months Deadline for Applications: 31/12/2020 Required Documents for This Application Please note that you will need to have the following information ready in order to complete your application:Apply Now
- A completed “Duties and Responsibilities Form” (refer to step 1 on your eRecruitment Profile page).
- Motivation letter (maximum of 400 words).
- Two reference letters (one academic).
- Scanned copies of university degrees and/or diplomas.
- Scanned copies of official academic transcripts that state your courses, results and completion date.
- One short essay on a subject relevant to the work of the Court (maximum of 750 words, single spaced, type written).
- Appraising, accessioning and describing archival print and digital records.
- Digitizing records as necessary.
- Processing and packaging physical items according to best practice.
- Responding to reference requests from staff or outside researchers.
- Monitoring the environmental conditions in the archive.
- Completing individual projects as agreed.
- Able to adapt to multicultural and multilingual working environments.
- Possesses strong teamwork skills (listens, consults and communicates proactively).
- Has acquired a good standard of computer skills (including Microsoft Office applications).