The UN’s Office of Information and Communications Technology (OICT) is responsible for defining the strategic direction for Information and Communications Technology (ICT) to the UN Secretariat. It provides oversight of ICT programmes, budgets and decision-making to ensure alignment with the Secretariat’s overall ICT strategy. The Innovations and Solutions team at New Delhi engaged with the development of various types of digital learning content. This program caters to all learners in school or out-of-school across school continuum (Primary to Secondary), Aanganwadi workers and facilitators, teachers, teacher educators, administrators, parents and community members in 17 states of India. We are looking for an Articulate Storyline Developer who is motivated to comprehend, conceptualize and create visual stories from different types of available content. The Articulate Storyline Developer will work with a team of highly motivated eLearning professionals and bridge the gap between Instructional Designing team and Graphics Development team, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the final product looks as well as how it impacts. The incumbent will work under the direct supervision of the Head - Innovations and Solutions; the Articulate Storyline Developer will liaise with the Team Coordinator for day to day work and be responsible for the following:Apply Now
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create engaging and interactive e-learning and simulations for use on multiple devices
- Create engaging learning content layout designs
- Visualizing Graphics and develop innovative ideas for e-Learning resources.
- Discuss ideas for images, graphics and animations with team members before applying them in the development.
- Prepare and edit audio/video media
- Develop highly visual and interactive learning content based upon storyboards
- Prepare SCORM AICC and xAPI content for integration in an LMS
- Communicate effectively with the development team.
- Maintain project documentation and course folders during the project lifecycle.
- Ensures data security and integrity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Professionalism: Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Strong analytical, research, reporting and writing abilities. Strong organizational and process management competencies. Ability to rapidly analyse and integrate diverse information from varied sources. Ability to produce a variety of written media products in a clear, concise, journalistic style. Ability to deliver oral presentations to various audiences. Is motivated by professional rather than personal concerns. Ability to apply judgment in the context of assignments given, plan own work and manage conflicting priorities, and remains calm in stressful situations. Shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Accountability: Takes ownership of all responsibilities and honours commitments; delivers outputs for which one has responsibility within prescribed time, cost and quality standards; operates in compliance with organizational regulations and rules; supports subordinates, provides oversight and takes responsibility for delegated assignments; takes personal responsibility for his/her own shortcomings and those of the work unit, where applicable.
- Teamwork: Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals; colicits input by genuinely valuing others’ ideas and expertise; is willing to learn from others; places team agenda before personal agenda; builds consensus for task purpose and direction with team members; supports and acts in accordance with final group decisions, even when such decisions may not entirely reflect own position; shares credit for team accomplishments and accepts joint responsibility for team shortcomings.
Required Skills and ExperienceQualifications:
- Education: University degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in computer science, information systems or related field. Secondary School education in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the university degree. Having formal qualification (diploma/degree) in VFX and would be an added advantage.
- Experience: A minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience in building online training courses using Articulate Storyline and graphic designing using adobe suite of software.
- Languages: English and Hindi
- Technical Criteria weight - 70%.
- Financial Criteria weight - 30%.
- Only candidates obtaining a minimum of 49 points (70% of the total technical points) would be considered for the financial evaluation.
- Qualification – 10 marks;
- Relevant Work Experience – 60 marks;
- Payment will be made on monthly basis for the number of days worked on submission of progress report.
- Any kind of miscellaneous charges i.e. internet, phone etc. would not be reimbursed;
- Please note proposals without financial proposal will not be considered;
- CV and Financial proposal can be clubbed in one file for uploading;