World Vision International VisionFund International is Financial Empowerment from World Vision, a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organization devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Working together as part of World Vision – VisionFund enables communities to increase economic activity, access clean water, education and healthcare, benefit from improvements to Nutrition, and provide the foundations for local economies to flourish. In 2017, VisionFund provided 1.47 million loans totalling more than US $836 million, while impacting 2.6 million jobs. Here’s where you come in: As Impact Monitoring & Evaluation Director" id="link" class="link">Technical Director - VisionFund, you will lead efforts to build a body of evidence to link VisionFund’s Microfinance activities with child well-being outcomes and other transformational impact, aligned with WV’s Our Promise strategy. You will commission and manage impact evaluations, the evidence from which will enable VisionFund (VF) to improve its products, services, and partnerships to achieve greater impact, and also to provide convincing narrative to support Sustainable funding objectives. You will also establish a structure and process for consistent focus on outcomes and impact through regular Monitoring and Evaluation so that VisionFund can adjust its culture to be impact-led and client-focused. This position will also build the capacity of VF staff to collect and analyse impact data. Requirements include:Apply Now
- Master’s degree in at least one of Agriculture, business/commerce, microfinance, or development studies.
- 10 years’ work experience in international development.
- 10 years’ experience of conducting impact evaluations in either academic or business environments, with a considerable portion of that research conducted in the field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience of leading and commissioning impact evaluations.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel internationally up to 30% of the time.