IDB Invest Communications Lead Officer/Officer - Web Content Management Background: The Institutional Communications team is looking for an experienced web content manager professional to support the work we do and help disseminate IDB Invest content. The Team: The Finance and Administration Department (FNA) covers the following areas: Controllership, Treasury, and Institutional Communications. The selected candidate will join the Institutional Communications team which manages the institutions communication strategy, corporate communications channels, branding, and internal communications. You will report to the Head of Communications and coordinate with the other organizational units of IDB Invest and the IDB, as needed. What you will do: • Coordinate and oversee the ongoing delivery and improvement of the content, design and functionality of idbinvest.org and other owned digital assets; • Support content managers with writing and editing, in alignment with IDB Group Style Guidelines; • Develop, execute and maintain an overall IDB Invest content governance and production strategy, with emphasis on user experience and content management; • Contribute to the design of innovative and high impact multimedia products; • Support corporate communications, marketing and branding activities; • Generate publication guidelines according to IDB Invest branding standards; • Improve content and publication processes and workflows; • Lead and supervise the editorial team of IDB Invest sections on the website; • Coordinate efforts with other teams in IDB Invest regarding integration with the external web site; • Manage website and follow-up for all projects within the organization’s needs. What you will needApply Now
- Education: Master’s degree in English, communications, journalism, or related field
- Experience: Five to seven years of experience, at least three of which include managing editorial projects and websites. At least two years of related professional work experience in the private sector, advertising agencies, financial institutions, and/or multilateral organizations.
- Languages: You are proficient in oral and written English and Spanish. Knowledge of French and Portuguese is considered a plus.
- Type of contract and modality: Staff
- Contract duration: 3 year fixed-term contract
- Contract Start date: Upon mutual agreement with candidate
- Place(s) of work: IDB Invest Headquarters, Washington DC, USA