Role & Responsibilities
In this newly created position, you have the scope to develop the role. You will be responsible to develop the framework for a positive and motivating working environment. You will support your colleagues to meet their individual needs, as well as the needs of Medair e.V. and the team.
Workplace & Conditions
Medair Germany based in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Starting Date / Initial Contract Details
As soon as possible. Part time, 20 hours per week. 24 months, with the possibility of an open-ended contract.
Key Activity Areas
Tasks and responsibilities
- Organise the Human Resources offices in Wiesbaden and Berlin
- Provide information and expertise to senior management on employment conditions and local regulations.
- Ensure that HR tasks are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Manage Internal Communication on HR topics.
- Actively participate in personnel planning and help shape working conditions in such a way that the positive working atmosphere is maintained or even improved.
- Plan and implement projects for team development and staff training.
- Support Medair e.V.’s work across sectors.
Team Spiritual Life
- Reflect the values of Medair with team members, local staff, beneficiaries, and external contacts.
- Work, live, and pray together in our Christian faith-based team settings. Fully contribute to the rich spiritual life of your team, including team devotions, prayers, and words of encouragement.
- Encouraged to join and contribute to Medair’s international prayer network.
This job description covers the main tasks that are anticipated. Other tasks may be assigned as necessary.