Crown Agents are positioning to work with the government with the aim to ensure value for money on its upcoming, large scale construction projects. The Architect will work in conjunction with Crown Agents on an advisory basis to ensure optimal quality and costs of various project requirements including technical documents, designs, staffing etc.
- Significant experience at a senior level in the planning and Design of hospitals globally with demonstrable experience on hospital design in Sub-Saharan Africa;
- Demonstrated experience in translating required levels of care prepared by ministries of health (for regional or district hospitals, for example) into workflows and floorplans / layouts;
- Demonstrated experience in preparing room-by-room equipment requirements;
- Demonstrated experience in working with civil engineers to develop structural designs based on layouts;
- Experience in selecting Medical Equipment and working with suppliers on supply/installation/maintenance contracts would be an advantage.
- Required qualifications: architectural or engineering degree; MD in addition would be preferred
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive Economic Growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, Humanitarian Action and Supply Chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
About what's on offer
Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package.