Head of the Treasury Client Solutions Team Background: The Treasury Division is looking for a dedicated, energetic and team-oriented Head of the Treasury Client Solutions team. The team’s mission: The Finance Department (FIN) manages the Bank’s Financial Resources including debt and non-debt funds, the Bank’s cash position, ensures timely Financial Reporting and financial planning. FIN, through the Treasury Division, is also responsible for the relationship with financial markets and intermediaries. The Treasury Client Solutions team interacts regularly with sovereign and non-sovereign borrowers to facilitate and implement the use of Financial Instruments available to them. What you’ll do: As Group Head, you will be responsible and accountable to:Apply Now
- Manage the relationship with our public sector clients on all aspects of debt management, including negotiation (with clients and financial intermediaries) of loan fixings, local/main currency conversions, liquidity management proposals and promotion of the new Treasury services such as commodity hedging.
- Explore new alternatives that may benefit our borrowers: potential new products, variation of the existing ones, etc.
- Ensure the team is properly trained and updated of new market developments: services, products, etc. that may benefit our borrowers.
- Foster regular interactions with internal clients and other support areas (other members of the Finance team, Risk Management, Internal Audit) and with Bank clients, external entities including financial counterparts, other MDBs, etc. to gather market intelligence and feedback to provide for continuous improvement and stronger and innovative value-added services to our clients.
- Assist the Bank’s Office of Outreach and Partnership providing Technical Support during the negotiation, structuring and execution of transactions involving donor resource mobilization and Administration.
- Design and lead implementation (with no or limited supervision) of Bank-wide initiatives that seek to expand Bank products or services, this include leadership of inter-departmental working groups.