Currently Action Against Hunger is responding to a humanitarian crisis in Cox’s Bazar where 617.000 Myanmar Nationals fled across the border to Bangladesh. Action Against Hunger has scaled up the Nutrition activities in the refugee settlements, while continuing to implement existing activities for the Host Communities of Cox’s Bazar. Action Against Hunger implements 5 Stabilisation Centres and support to 5 Government stabilisation centres, 118 Outpatient Therapeutic Programme centres, 4 Targeted Supplementary Feeding centres, Blanket Supplementary Feeding Centres, kitchens providing hot meals, Infant Young Child Feeding in Emergencies counselling etc. The activities are implemented in close collaboration with WASH, MHCP and FSL departments. The Coordination with health and nutrition partners is crucial during the Emergency to ensure collaboration, good programme coverage, thus more lives saved. It’s important to represent Action Against Hunger and use experience and knowledge of Action Against Hunger for advocacy and for the development of tools used by the sector. To know more about Bangladesh: The Action contre la Faim’s website where you can find further information: https://www.actioncontrelafaim.org/en/missions/bangladesh/ Finance departement The Finance Department of Bangladesh mission has recently restructured and implementing numerous projects with 16 different donors including US, UK, EU & UN. Some of this donors are strongly recommend to implement time sheet to ensure logical allocation of HR & other structure cost. ACF HQ has already developed a new shared cost methodology but considering mission volume (1000 Staff), preparation of annual budget-2021 and the existing work load of the department along with the time sensitiveness of the program activities and response, the mission is seeking qualified ACF experienced finance experts to support Finance Department of ACF BD mission. Your responsibilities: You provide support to the Finance department on:Apply Now
- Updating new financial plan with all relevant information and training to finance staff
- Preparating 2021 financial plan in accordance with budget assumptions
- Assisting to prepare EECC book [WM1] [SMZH2] using new control allocation file and training concerned finance staff from Dhaka & Cox’s bazar.
- Assisting the mission on funding gap Analysis
- To integrate ACF new shared cost methodology and update training concerned staff accordingly.
- To follow the update from HQ on new financial plan
- To control allocation and train concerned finance staff
- To propose necessary changes to simplify our financial tools (BFU,KPI, Donor receivable etc.)