- CTG support and manage humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world. With past performance in 15 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia and Central and South America – we offer a holistic fabric of Project Management, implementation and support. Skilled in Emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, we have the ability to act quickly (crisis response teams can be on the ground in 24 hours) and to establish structured operations in high-risk environments. CTG recruit and manage qualified, skilled teams with extensive experience operating in challenging conditions.
Overview of the position:
- Under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission in IOM Libya, the direct supervision of the Recourse Management Officer & in close Coordination with colleagues in IOM Libya, the successful candidate will be responsible for the below mentioned tasks.
- Retrieving all financial files from the current storage facility.
- Cleaning & sorting the files.
- Scanning all documents from 1st January 2013 to 31st January 2020 & returning them to their relevant files.
- Recording all files to ensure consistence in the filing system.
- Inserting labels to all files according the accounting month / year.
- This role works under the overall supervision of the Chief of Mission in IOM Libya, the direct supervision of the Recourse Management Officer & in close coordination with colleagues in IOM Libya.
- This role does not have any team management responsibility.
- Bachelor's degree in & thorough knowledge of dealing with computer & other office equipment.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrable relevant Finance & Accounting experience and/or minimum of 2 years of demonstrable relevant Administration experience.
- Minimum of 2 year of experience in Africa (essential).
- Fluency in English and Arabic are essential.
Other relevant information:
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply for this role.