Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) headquartered in Arlington, VA has an opening for an Finance and Administration Manager for the Clean Cities Blue Ocean (CCBO) project. This position will be based in Manila, Philippines.
The CCBO activity is a five-year, $48 million initiative of USAID which will serve as USAID's flagship program to target ocean plastics directly at their source in cities and towns. The project works to prevent ocean plastic pollution by building capacity and commitment for Reducing, Reusing, and Recycling (3Rs) and Solid Waste Management (SWM) in urban and peri-urban settings, particularly in riverine and coastal areas. CCBO works with multiple USAID missions on country-specific implementation of national and local activities, and with USAID/Washington on global-level activities.
The Finance and Administration Manager (F&A Manager) is responsible for management and oversight of the finance, administration, and Grants Management functions of the CCBO program in the Philippines. As the CCBO program expands in other countries (Vietnam, Sri Lanka/Maldives, Indonesia, and possibly India) the F&A Manager may provide similar support and oversight to country teams in those offices. This position will ensure adequate and appropriate internal controls are in place to meet generally recognized accounting standards, consistent with Tetra Tech’s policies and procedures. In addition, the Finance and Administration Manager will oversee administrative aspects of the Project Office (including management of the office space, documentation/Information Technology, Human Resource management, travel and procurement) and support/oversight of the grants program.
* University degree in accounting, finance or similar field is required.
* Minimum of 7 years’ experience in a progressively relevant role, including supervision of finance and administrative staff.
* Experience working in a similar position with USAID-funded activities is required.
* Experience with cost reimbursable and fixed amount award grants preferred. Experience with QuickBooks preferred.
* Must be capable of managing administrative staff working effectively as part of a team.
* Filipino citizens are highly encouraged to apply*