Company Profile: MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, D.C. metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, peace and stability, governance and anti-corruption. MSI has implemented projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Kenya, Indonesia, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Colombia and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with organizations across all sectors of international development to support clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the United Nations Development Program to national and local governments, nongovernmental organizations (NGOs), think tanks, foundations and universities. For more information on MSI, please visit our website at www.msiworldwide.com. Project Summary: The Colombia Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity provides USAID/Colombia with technical and Advisory Services related to the MEL of USAID/Colombia projects and activities. MEL will conduct a mid-term performance evaluation for the Justice for Sustainable Peace activity implemented by Chemonics International. **Please note: Only colombian citizens are eligible for this position Position Summary: The evaluation manager provides oversight for the evaluation's planning, Knowledge Management and Coordination. The period of performance of this assignment will be from January 2020 to April 2020 with a not to exceed 50 days Level of effort. Responsibilities:Apply Now
- Lead planning each step of the evaluation including a detail list of activities, resources need it and time frame.
- Coordinate quantitative and qualitative Data Collection with implementing partner and data collection firm.
- Coordinate with MEL's activity administrative staff all the arrangements for field data collection.
- Coordinate the delivery of all evaluation's outputs, including all intermediate documents, presentations and data.
- Support evaluation's team supervision.
- BA in economics, social sciences, project management, government, political sciences, and related areas of knowledge
- Master's Degree or two (2) years of graduate education.
- At least four (4) years of experience managing evaluations. Experience in managing the Logistics of evaluations or related projects or public policies.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Experience in STATA or related programs desirable.
- Must be a legal resident of Colombia.
- Intermediate or advance knowledge of written and spoken English.