Driver and General Services - Typhoon Rolly Response (Nationals Only) The Role The position holder is primary responsible for the safe transport / delivery of staff, visitor and equipment/materials. S/he ensures that the vehicle assigned to her/him is in good condition and road worthy all the time. Qualifications and Experience EssentialApply Now
- The incumbent must be at least a college level. Have at least two (2) years experience in the field.
- Understanding of Save the Children's vision and mission and a commitment to its objectives; willing to adopt Save the Children methodology and framework in Program Implementation; abide by and implement Save the Children's Eight Agency Policies including Child Safety.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and familiarity of roads in Catanduanes and nearby provinces
- Hard working, flexible and willing to render overtime whenever needed.
- Have a good working relationship with all of the staff. Willing to be assigned to other offices as reliever whenever necessary and can work even if under pressure.
- Must have a high sense of urgency and well-developed work ethic.
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality Basic Education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated