This Director leads the Cost & Pricing team in support of new business activities that generate income and donor funding for the organization. The Cost & Pricing team is comprised of three Cost & Pricing Managers with varying levels of experience; Responsibilities:Apply Now
- Develops, streamlines, and continuously refines Cost and Pricing related aspects of the New Business process creating workflows, templates, tools, and partner resources.
- 1. Leads capacity-building efforts and provides mentorship to the Cost & Pricing Managers
- Evaluates the accuracy and quality of all cost and pricing components of every bid ensuring the most accurate, strategic, and competitive cost proposal is submitted. The Director will also ensure that the costing of bids is in line with the short and long-term financial goals set by the Corus Leadership Team
- Manages resources and workload across Cost & Pricing team ensuring workload is balance while ensuring that all proposal efforts are optimally supported
- Contributes to proposals as Cost and Pricing Manager on especially sensitive, competitive, or complex proposals; or in times when no other Cost and Pricing Managers are available to support proposal efforts.
- Facilitates the resolution of complex issues or disagreements between the Cost and Pricing team and Partner Organizations, International Programs Teams, and the New Business Team.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in business administration, finance, international development or similar discipline. MS/MA/MBA a plus.
- Prefer minimum of 9-11 years relevant experience in developing budgets, identifying costing strategies for new business efforts and implementing appropriate systems and processes.
- Demonstrated leadership in conducting capture for proposal efforts, and identifying a competitive edge for a compelling, responsive, and high-quality proposal response. Experience with USAID required, with DFID and other donors experience a significant advantage.
- Strong writing skills and advanced-level proficiency with Excel are required.
- Knowledge of 22CFR200, FAR, AIDAR, CAS, and DCAA rules and regulations.
- Ability to develop and deliver effective training curricula on cost and pricing topics, and donor regulations, especially to a finance audience.
- Fluency in English required fluency in Spanish or French desired.
- Commitment to Corus International's core values and ability to model those values in relationships with colleagues and partners.