VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT TITLE: DATA ASSOCIATE X 03 The Data Associates shall be reporting to: Health Facility Ward Master, Secretariat Monitoring and Evaluation Officers and ZDFPCC/ZDFCT Strategic Information Technical Officers. Duties and responsibilities The Data Associate shall perform the compilation, verification, Data Entry and report writing related to patient care and all other HIV/AIDS services in the health facility. He/she will perform all necessary functions and obligations as defined and delegated by the supervising officers. He/she will be required to perform the following duties:Apply Now
- Daily Data Collection, documentation and reporting of HIV case identification (HTS), treatment, care (viral load) and retention (events) services
- Daily updating of registers for HIV/AIDS services (HTS, ART, PMTCT, VL, NACS, Pharm-Lab) for producing monthly reports.
- Daily data entry duties using the Electronic Health Record System (SmartCare) for HIV-positive patients and general clinical care services
- Daily maintenance of patient diaries in ART clinic including documentation of patients late for Pharmacy pick-ups for follow up
- Daily management of patient record filling system for easy file retrieval to differentiate care and identification relating to viral load services.
- Daily updating of events affecting TX_New net in the electronic tracker.
- Monthly compilation and submission of Summation Sheets and applicable HMIS reports.
- Perform any other HIV-related data collection duties as assigned by health facility and/or ZDFPCC/ZDFCT supervisors.
- Knowledge of Smartcare HIV/AIDS Information Systems
- Knowledge of Health Management Information System (HMIS)
- Two years working experience in the Health Sector
- Full Grade 12 certificate or its equivalent
- Diploma in statistics, Computer Science, monitoring and evaluation, Project Management or related field
- Certificate or higher in a related field will be considered with a minimum of 5 years’ additional years of experience where there are no diploma holders in the applicable district
- Computer literate: Proficiency in MS Access, Excel and Word