World Vision International
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 37,500 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Customer Support Team Lead, you are responsible for leading and coordinating the activities of the client Technology Services and support area of IT. You will provide Level 2 support and work with vendors on Level 3 support. You will resolve complex and/or non-routine problems for internal and external customers. You will also provide technical leadership of the maintenance and support for all client products.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or technical institute degree/certificate in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent computer skills including client services technologies and products to include workstations and mobile devices hardware and software.
- Strong diagnostic skills and a working knowledge of current technologies.
- Typically has 1 to 3 years of IT work experience in computer systems or support.
- Typically requires 7 or more years of relevant technical and business work experience.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally, as necessary.
- Effective in written and verbal communication in English.