Save the Children is seeking a consultancy firm or individuals to develop:
A series of three videos fit to be played on Social Media to raise the awareness on Covid-19 in Social Work and alternative care. The series has to be developed based on the information from the Ministry of Social Affairs, Veterans and Youth Rehabilitation (MoSVY) and Save the Children.
Purpose of Consultancy:
We would like to hire a consultant to produce a series of three videos on COVID-19 as stated in the consultancy role and on the following topics:
- How to keep safe during home visits and running community activities (for Social Workers)
- Foster care during COVID-19 (two videos)
- Professional videographer
- Previous exposure to and experience of Save the Children program work is highly regarded
- Excellent interpersonal skills, respectful to country specific customs
- Speaks fluent English and Khmer or English with a Khmer co-facilitator
- Develop and encourage new and innovative ideas
- Honest, approachable, encourages openness and transparency; demonstrates highest levels of integrity.
The Consultancy Period: 01 July to 15 August 2020.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality Basic Education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Interested candidates are invited to submit to Save the Children Cambodia via firstname.lastname@example.org by 22nd of June 2020.
- A cover letter and detailed CV
Detail work plan, quotation/proposal and previous videos
If register company please send us the VAT certificate
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.