Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment. Under the direct supervision of the Coordination Officer Data, Results, and Reporting the incumbent will undertake the following tasks:Apply Now
- Support in coordinating the work of the Covid-19 SER and SPRP Results Frameworks so that they are coherently incorporated into the UNSDCF results framework.
- Assist in monitoring and updating UN Joint Work Plans of UNCT members to ensure they incorporate all UN activities related to the COVID-19 response.
- Gather information and prepare regular and ad-hoc high-quality information products related to the UNCT’s COVID-19 response.
- Participate in the evaluation of funding received for the COVID-19 programmes, including from the Secretary General’s Special Purpose Multiparty Trust Fund for COVID-19.
- Contribute to assessing funding proposals that are related to joint UN COVID-19 programmes.
- Contribute to development of a resource mobilization strategy for UN joint programmes related to the COVID-19 response.
- Gather data and produce the UN joint COVID-19 situation report, including producing GIS products on transmission trends.
- RCO focal person for the COVID-19 Supply Chain working groups information management, including maintain up to date information what has been procured reporting on nay gaps.
- Focal point for Business Continuity within the RCO to ensure a fully function operations during the pandemic.
- A degree from internationally reputable University in Economics, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Sciences or related field
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- Russian(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- Uzbek(Optional), Level - Working Knowledge