EUROPEAN SPACE AGENCY Vacancy in the Directorate of Industry, Procurement and Legal Services. ESA is an equal opportunity employer, committed to achieving diversity within the workforce and creating an inclusive working environment. Applications from women are encouraged. Post Contracts Officer (2 posts) This post is classified A2-A4 on the Coordinated Organisations’ salary scale. Location ESTEC, Noordwijk, The Netherlands, ESOC, Darmstadt, Germany or ESRIN, Frascati, Italy Description Contracts Officer in the Procurement Department in the Directorate of Industry, Procurement and Legal Services. Duties Under the direct authority of the Head of Division/Section, you will be responsible for the following duties:Apply Now
- Preparing requests for offers/invitations to tender;
- Participating in the evaluation of offers and tenders;
- Preparing and negotiating the resulting contracts;
- Participating in monitoring the execution of the contracts;
- Dealing with administrative, contractual, legal and industrial problems arising from the procurements concerned.
- engage with senior stakeholders;
- identify priorities and adjust them as required;
- understand and formulate contractual/legal texts in both the official languages of the Agency (French and English);
- understand issues of a technical nature.