The ASCEND Kenya program is soliciting a consultant to conduct post-MDA independent coverage evaluation surveys (ICES) following MDA implementations for Schistosomiasis in 8 wards in four sub-counties in Homabay and Migori Counties. The key deliverable under this service shall be an MDA coverage evaluation survey report. To aid in the planning, implementation and reporting of this service, a number of steps have been suggested. They include (but are not limited to).Apply Now
- Consultations with MOH to determine Integrated Coverage Evaluation Survey [ICES] needs and designing the implementation approach
- Developing ICES protocol- including Data Collection methodology, data capture tools, training materials, survey plan, team formation and budgets.
- Internal review and approval of the evaluation of protocol
- Ethical approvals
- Training of survey team
- Field data collection
- Data Analysis and reporting
- Dissemination of findings
- To determine why individuals did, or did not, take part in the MDA by ingesting the drug;
- To identify adverse and serious adverse events (SAEs);
- To capture information about the knowledge, attitudes, and practices (KAP) of community members around NTDs.
- To gather vital programmatic information on BCC/IEC, LNOB, Gender and many others