Category: Programs Req ID: COMPO01868 Posted Date: 2019-12-20 Schedule: Full Time Location: Amman, Jordan JOR Background: Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing Global Development firm that specializes in education, Economic Growth, democratic development and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike. Project Summary: Creative Associates seeks a Component Lead for an anticipated Women's Economic Empowerment activity based in Amman, Jordan. The activity has three objectives:Apply Now
- Improve women's access to jobs and leadership opportunities in the private sector.
- Improve perceptions and advocacy.
- Create more equitable and safer working environments. Position Summary:
- Lead the technical approach by working with local non-profits, private sector entities, and government agencies;
- Manage stakeholder involvement in Component 1 programming;
- Develop tools to increase women's access to private sector jobs and leadership opportunities; and
- Support women Entrepreneurship and self-employment. Required Skills & Qualifications:
- At least a Masters' degree in business, economics, statistics, international development, or a related field (or, alternately, a Bachelor's degree in a relevant field and five additional years of relevant experience);
- At least five (5) years' private sector experience and programs experience on U.S. Government (USG)-financed projects in Jordan; and
- Experience with implementing USG-financed contracts;
- Experience working with Persons with Disabilities preferred; and
- Arabic fluency highly preferred. Position contingent upon donor funding.