The post holder will support in identifying, building and strengthening partnerships and contribute to overall networking and Coordination with other stakeholders; sustaining and enhancing established partnerships accomplished with the project and community stakeholders. Scopes for more possible partners, governmental and non-governmental, who can help strengthen and improve programs children and youth in partner communities and prepares and updates activity reports within standards and time schedules of the project. Collects data and information from the field / providing input in the completion of the progress reports and potential projects. Coordination with other SC staff to ensure synergy and integration of program strategies and interventions. Utilizes existing resources and maximize opportunities in the c ommunity for Save the Children programs for children.
* Degree holder of any related Social Work studies or related work experience.
* Knowledgeable in Microsoft word and excel application
* Effective communication skills, both in written and verbal forms in order to establish effective relationships with a wide range of audiences, including at a geographical distance
* Strong sense of urgency and work ethic.
* Can tolerate working under ambiguous circumstances and sometimes difficult situations
* Understands and believes in Save the Children’s mission and vision; commits to its objectives and willing to adopt Save the Children’s methodology and framework.
Fixed Term position until December 31, 2020 based in National Capital Region
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
* No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
* All children learn from a quality Basic Education and that,
* Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please apply using a cover letter and up-to-date CV as a single document. Please also include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/jobs
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.