Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations. Within the delegated authority and under the supervision of the Head, Ecosystem Services Economics Unit or his/her designated mandated representative(s), the UN Volunteer Communications Specialist will:Apply Now
- Develop regular TEEB website updates (for country webpages, homepage slides, events pages and media pages among others)
- Develop and liaise with partners to contribute high-quality content for social media, blog articles and TEEBrief newsletter
- Communications and advocacy materials e.g. brochures, banners including human-interest stories.
- Prepare inputs for the Branch and Divisional newsletter as well as preparing materials and gathering contents for donor updates.
- Reach out to and liaise with media/journal outlets in partner countries to arrange news stories and press releases.
- Reach out to and liaise with UNEP communications and media team to ensure coherence and share stories.
- Supporting the launch and publication of significant TEEB portfolio Reports - this will range from liaising with the publication secretariat and communication division from the design and outreach of the report.
- Provide support to the team when preparing presentations and posters in conferences
- Support the development of infographics and visual identity for the publications
- Develop communications toolkit for operational guidelines
- Work with web consultant to produce promotional videos for TEEB and TEEBAgriFood
- Work together and oversee the work from communications and outreach intern/s.
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent