The Telecommunication Development Bureau (BDT) is responsible for the organization and Coordination of the work of the Telecommunication Development Sector (ITU-D) of the Union which deals mainly with ICT-focused development policies, strategies and programmes, as well as technical cooperation activities, to promote digital inclusion and drive Digital Transformation at community, country and regional levels. To effectively and efficiently serve the needs of ITU members, BDT is organized into four functional areas:Apply Now
- Office of the Deputy to the Director and Field Operations Coordination Department
- Partnerships for Digital Development Department
- Digital Networks & Society Department
- Digital Knowledge Hub Department
- Write engaging posts and ensure regular updates on social media and support with production of other content for social media.
- Handle personal communications with fans and followers.
- Keep up to date on new social media tools, best practice and how other organizations and companies are using them in order to identify new campaigning opportunities.
- Analyze social media analytics and provide periodic reports on readership, visibility and impact of the social media channels of the ITU.
- Assist the ITU's global TikTok account in terms of optimizing Social Media Strategy, content creation, content editing, Data Collection (comments, tags, likes).
- Assist with other related tasks as needed.
- Knowledge of social media/marketing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.