Eligibility criteria Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters Duty Stations. Under the direct supervision of Assistant Resident Representative Programme (ARR) the UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:Apply Now
- Work with Environment and Sustainable development teams to support new concept and proposal development in the area of Climate Change action in line with Government plans and programs
- Provide research support to UNDP efforts to provide high quality Analysis and Technical Support to the Government of Kyrgyzstan on climate change policy and programs.
- Provide Coordination and networking support to UNDP efforts to multi-stakeholder efforts to coordinate and develop partnerships for stepped up climate change action and compliance with the Paris Agreement in Kyrgyzstan
- Stimulate innovative approaches in project formulation and ensure effective application of technology, digital capacity and engagement of stakeholders including civil society, private sector and academia in UNDP’s climate change support and action.
- Ensure concepts and products development consider differentiated gender needs, and harness opportunities to contribute to green economy approaches.
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- Russian(Optional), Level - Working Knowledge